Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, contact information, email, telephone number, company / employer name, job title.
- Source of collection: provided by you.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties or service providers. We may only share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which include responding to questions about our products and services, providing you with information on our products and services and keeping you up to date on new products, services, news and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident and/or a citizen of the European Union (“EU”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your rights under the GDPR.
When you contact us or file in a request with us through the Site or via email, we will retain your Personal Information for our records for a period of 18 months, unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect stored personal data against manipulation, partial or total loss, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continually upgraded as technology advances.
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- You are entitled to request information about your stored data.
- You may request that your personal data be corrected, supplemented, blocked, or deleted.
- If you have consented to the processing of your data, you may revoke that consent at any time, effective going forward.
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use several different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it is their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu.
Our website contains plugins and links to social networks. The links are marked with the logos of the providers. Clicking on a link takes you to the relevant social media platform, where this data protection policy does not apply. The provisions that apply there can be found in the data protection policy posted on the respective provider’s website.
Personal information is not transmitted to the social media provider until you click on a link or plugin. By accessing the linked site, you are allowing the provider to process your data. We have no influence over such data processing, nor do we have information about the extent of data collection, the purposes for which the data are processed, their deletion or the retention period.
For more information about our privacy practices, for questions, for erasure requests, complaints or if you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention of our Data Protection Officer, or via mail at the following address: Elpidos 1, Agia Paraskevi, 15343, Athens, GR.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: email@example.com
Last updated: March 28th, 2022